What's been happening?

19:43:00

So, I haven't posted in a while. There are several explanations for that, actually. One of them is: I got a job.
In case you didn't know, I was unemployed and in need of a job and this week I found one. It's not my dream job but it's a job that I enjoy and that will give me a few bucks to invest in my education, maybe get a driver's license, maybe get a new camera to step up my game with the blog and possibly get back to YouTube.
My life has been a little bit all over the place. This new schedule is extremely tight but I'm sure I'm gonna find a way to make it all work out. If I seem absent for the next couple weeks and if my posts are a bit short, please don't hate me. My creativity hasn't been in it's prime either. I've been having trouble thinking of blog posts and accomplishing them. I'm (obviously) gonna try my best to do a good job with the blog because this is something I really love and that I don't want to stop doing.
I really hope that you can support me and give me some slack, I promise everything will get back to normal or even get better than it used to be as time passes.

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!