The Prettiest Dress | OOTD #32

21:52:00

I was walking around H&M trying to find a cute top when I found this really pretty orange one but the smallest size they had was too big (and it was a 36 which is like an extra small, wth?) and when I was ready to give up and go to work, I found this beautiful dress for the cheapest price, 8.99€! I couldn't even believe my eyes. I immediately grabbed it and went to the changing rooms, praying it would fit me and guess what? It fit perfectly. It's a bit big on the boobie area but that's only because this girl right here is an honorary member of the itty bitty titty committee. I also love the pattern on this dress and I honestly never thought I would. It's floral but it has these tigers walking around but it all makes sense and it looks so pretty.
Also, let's talk about these sandals, shall we? I got these two years ago for my final school project for the models to wear with the outfits I had designed and I've been trying to sell them since then. I was able to sell all pairs except for two and I just decided to keep one pair now and wear them and my mum kept the other pair. They're so cool and comfy, I don't know why I hadn't thought about this before.
But anyways, how was your weekend? I went to the beach for the first time this year! I love going to the beach and no matter how much the internet tells you that if the smallest bit of skin goes in the sun you'll roast like a vampire and die from skin cancer, catching a bit of sun is healthy and sunlight has loads of vitamins that are essential for you. Obviously, always use sunscreen and don't be in the sun for too long, that's not safe either. I only went in the morning because that's the safest, especially if it's the first time going to the beach this year but hopefully, in two weeks I'll be able to go a bit more often and get a little tan.





For some reason, I found this pine cone funny.


Try to guess how many weird looks I got from drivers because I was posing for pictures in the middle of a freaking roundabout.



OUTFIT \\ Dress - H&M (Couldn't find it on the website, it's probably sold out but you can find similars here, here and here) \\ Sandals - H&M (They're old but there are similars here and here)

I hope you're having a great day, 
Marta Ribeiro xx 

All of the pictures are protected by Copyright. Any use without given credit is punished by law.

You Might Also Like

2 coments

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate every comment and I always try to reply to everyone. I hope to hear from you again soon!